martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012

When the world is unfair


When a game gets the critical acclaim the people usually buy it immediately.
The new Sonic Game is excellent. All the reviews are favorable. So why has not sell a lot?
Prejudices
A lot of people hates sonic just because they hates him (Problem Logic?) One time one of my classmates gets angry when he saw me playing a sonic game. Why this happen? I only have an explanation everybody who act like that have a face like “This is so much fun than my DLC of $60 (You know what I mean) but I cannot show I waste my money in this junk”
Bad Marketing.
Sega must advertise more their new releases. Putting more games expos, TV Ads etc.
But what I’m promoting you to buy the game?
Sumo Digital Fan Treatment.
A lot of you know that a carácter was found in the game code but doesn’t appear. DLC? NO, it’s surprise (Spoiler: Is A Gift) that Sumo Digital will bring to all fans. PURE FanService
High Quality of the Game.
If you have see the reviews I posted here everybody loves the Amazing Graphics, The Fun Gameplay, Long Career Mode, Good Online Modes, The innovation in the idea of transformable cars and dynamics circuits etc etc etc.
Low Price
A lot of people says “I’ll buy it when gets cheaper” People: The game is now Price Dropped!!!
An AAA game that offer has never be released price dropped at the first release day, remember that is the the LIMITED EDITION of the game they offering just for $39.
That’s only some of the reason you should buy the new Sonic Game.
See you in another post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario