miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

Imposible is nothing

I don't usually post personal stuff, but today is a special day.

Yesterday after two years I finally got the Sonic Unleashed Platinum Trophy, This is one of the rarest platinum trophies of all time. In YourgamerCards.net only the 2% of the players who got the game get it It's under the "Near Imposible" category. 

In Exophase only the 5% of players got it It's a "Out of a Posibility" Trophy.

I have to admit that in the begining I thouught that I never be able to get it. So I focused in get the others. When I earn the trophy for the diferent challenge missions I decide to fight until I get it.

I don't have to lie you, getting this is a pain but I will give you the tips I used to get it.

If you see on Youtube there are videos in which the people get it on 6 and 8 minutes. 

This video is one of the best speed run I ever saw for to get this time (8 minutes) you need to perform extreme advance skill (they use bugs to avoid sections, impossible jumps)

But the one I will recommend to you is not easier but its more posible you will get it.
I follow this video and I get it on 20 minutes.

If you want to try to be a living legend in Sonic Community just remember that in this mission:

Avoid Combat every time is possible: The level has A LOT I repeat A LOT of dangerous places in ALL ZONES. You will be really angry if you spend a lot of time fighting and then lose and repeat the same combats again and again and again.

Do not try to use the BUGS: In the first video I put here the bugs they use are AWESOME but let's be serious are almost impossible to perform. You may spend your entire life trying to perform it.

Use shortcuts: After the first QTA and in the last zone of game are 2 shortcuts that I ENCOURAGE TO USE IT!!! 

In case you won't use the shortcut nº2 (the road blocks if you fail) try to use the werehog to hold the high plataform and not to go the right.

Be patient: You will dominate the diferent zones only with a lot of practice.

If you are very patient and a little lucky you will get this trophy. You will be a god acclaimed by all sonic fans around the world.... may be not, but you will do something that almost nobody did. YOU WILL FEEL AS A KING!!!

See you next time!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario