martes, 26 de febrero de 2013

Fans Around the World: Good Luck Sonic Part 2

Before we start the today's history a quick new: A new DIGITAL Sonic Game has been discovered "Sonic Dash". As you can see in the photo. The days are running and we are waiting for the anounce of the AAA Sonic Game. So we will continue waiting.


Today we have the Story of Christopher Sky from the United States.

"When you listen to your heart it will tell you more than just what is good or bad"

MY experience with Sega started before Sonic ever became a pixel animation (Gale Racer is a good example). He was merely another hype like any other game character, but his whereabouts we're always high in appearances. Then once he became a video game in 1991 no one thought for a second, this guy was way past cool.

He became merchandise, games, tv shows, comics and kids meal toys. As a raging fan I had to own everything. I always read the comics as to jump myself into his actual world and better understand what he stood for and why. The TV shows we're my joyful entertainment before school and on weekend mornings. Involving myself as much as I did, he became my childhood hero.
I learned to create my own morals through him (and partially through mom and dad). Like most who worship and praise a God or deity, people have to believe in something or the drive to do good is merely friction of the feet and emotionless. I felt like through him I could be as just much help and a good influence on my friends and family and never give up, like he did.

To this present day, I still use him as a means to be an influence. When you listen to your heart it will tell you more than just what is good or bad, it enhances you with feelings of accomplishment and right from wrong is clearly easier to grasp. 

So on my 24th birthday I got my first tattoo of him on my right arm to remind me of whom I stand for in this lifetime. I have a love for music just as strong as my love for him.
My goal at Sega is to share and influence the newer generation with my experience. While also at the same time enhancing gamers experience with unforgettable gaming.
Thank you for your time. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario