domingo, 13 de enero de 2013

Yuji Naka loves Sonic Fan Film

After 2.5 years of developing, and one night of tecnical failures (including a super bullying night of sonic jokes against blue core studios) Sonic Fan Film has been released and the Sonic Fanbase is divided, a lot of fans loved the film but other have make cruel critics against the movie.

One of the people who loved the film is Yuji Naka, yes Yuji Naka the former SonicTeam leader.
sonic fan film
He described the film as "Awesome"


I would like to give my own opinion of the fan film,
this is not a AAA holywood film, developed by a huge studio with millions of dolars of budget, no, this is a FAN FILM.

And believe me, combine real locations with 3D Animations it's really hard to make.

My respects to this people for the good work they have done.

Also, this is a precuel of the first sonic game, so that's the reason of the short history.

Try to think in this movie as the INTRO cinematic of the first sonic game.

That's the reason I've loved the Sonic FanFilm, because I finally know how all began.

I guess that's the reason of the words of Naka, he know that this is just an intro cinematic and considering that was developed by fans he can only show his appreciation for the effort of the guys of BlueCoreStudios.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario