jueves, 10 de enero de 2013

The Blast of Tonight



Tonight we were waiting the release of SonicFan Film, due to some tecnical issues the film was no updated, eventhough sonic fanbase join an awesome bullying night again BlueCoreStudios.

I have a blast reading this, hope you laught while we wait for the movie:


-LETS GET UPDATING!!

-GOTTA UPDATE FAST!

-How did you fail to update on schedule?"
"He had a little help!"
"Doctor UpdateNik!"
"No one calls me that any more!

-LONG TIME NO UPDATE

-Yo Eggman! Thanks for that little updating lesson the other day!

-Setting the stage for the fan film's release!!
18 hours later
"Are you sure they said it was today?"

-"It takes ages to update"

-"Sega will update what blueCore Studios doesn't"

-"That upload is carrying a glitch!"

-EVERYBODY'S SUPER SONIC SONIC UPDATING...
wait

-"And so I'll carry on, the update will never come I feel it"

-No stranger than rescuing genies in magic books, or saving aliens in an interstellar amusement park. I'm more concerned about finding this update!

-"look out down below, the update is on the road, can't show us till lebron save the world"

-you'll never see this Film alive!

-I've found an update!
Don't touch it!

-Loading around at the speed of sound
got updates to post
GOTTA FAN FILM TO EXPORT

-Lebron, I am going to fix this film and I am going to update it to fans! No glitch in the universe is going to stop me!!

-"WE CAN MAKE IT
IF WE ALL STICK TOGETHER
WON'T STOP WAITING, NOT EVER
IT'S EASIER WITH THESE FANS BY MY SIDE

WE ALL BRING OUT
THE BEST HUMOUR IN EACH OTHER
AS THIS UPDATE DRAGS LONGER
SURE, ANYONE ELSE CAN BE ON THEIR OWN
BUT THE WAIT'S BETTER NOT ALONE"

-Circumstances have changed. I need to post this update.

-Sorry, if I only updated faster.

-All of you UNGRATEFUL humans...who took every update away from me...will feel my loss....and despair. Yeah I can do better than that...

-Your updates are no match to me, You little Fan Film

-Vector: What's this update?
Espio: The Sonic Fanfilm's, perhaps.
Charmy: You mean the one that wasn't on time?

-Hey, I'll upload you some other day!

-It all starts with this an update with the ultimate power!

-"Sonic, the updates been transported to another location! Let's head back to the city."

"You never cease to surprise me, Sonic Fan Film... I thought that update you were making glitched into cyberspace!"

"You know, what can I say? I export hard!"

Elise: Sonic catch this!
Sonic: I got it and don't worry I update the fan film!
Elise: I know...
Eggman: It's only a matter of time it misses it's deadline. Until then you can hold on to it for me.

-You're not in a position to demand anything! You...NASTY little update...

Hey, you! It's time to update!

-FANFILM? WHERE ARE YOU??

-The servers are the seven updates. Update is power, power is enriched by the deadline. The controller serves to unify the film

-Want some updates?

-Scramble Update Zone

-Hey Sonic! Enjoy your update! It's gonna be great!

-I am Eddie Lebron. Director of the Sonic Fan Film. With the power of these Chaos Emeralds I'm going to delay this damn film. This is who I am!

-Looks like the update have gotten pretty ugly.

-Next time you wanna update, let me know. I'll be waiting.

-Rolling at speed of sound (update), quick-est fan film around.

-Got ourselves a situation, update in new location
Without any explanationnnnn
time for pro-crast-in-ation!
No talk of vid submission!
Don't - don't -don-don-don blink!
Don't think!
Just loaf, loaf, loaf,
lo-lo-lo-lo-loaf around

-So you're supposed to be the fastest update alive?

Dear fans: It's no use! Give up!

Best of the Night: Your update is in another castle -- Oh, wait. Wrong game.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario