sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

SPECIAL POST N°3: How could fans react to the anounce of...?

Alright sonic brothers and sisters this is my favorite section of the blog. As you may know a lot of rumors say that the next hedgehog day (February 2) a new AAA Sonic game will be anounced.

I imagined how the fans (including me) could react depending of what game sega anounce.
I wanted to make it FUNNY for all of you, so I hope you enjoy this! :D

I took some of these picture from movies and videos that you may saw with your teen friends. (Specially for the guys, you will understand believe meXDDD) 

But don't worry, are suitable for all ages (at least I think so)

HOW COULD FANS REACT TO THE ANOUNCE OF?.......

Sonic Adventure 3?

sonic adventure 3
I'm sure lots of Sonic Fans will do this
if SA3 is anounced
I have years and years to be hearing fans asking for this game and I understand them.

The Adventure Saga is one of the most successfull formula of 3D Sonic but after I've played SA1 and SA2 I can say:

It's overvalued, Adventure Saga has HORRIBLE camara and physics bugs, even when I liked some awesome moments, sometimes I felt unconfortable with the gameplay, the same sensation I felt on Sonic 4 Episode 1
sonic adventure 3
If you watched this movie,
mmm you were with your MALE friends for sureXD
and without your  parents

A lot of people only ask for this game for THE NAME, be carefull of what you are asking for. IF SEGA release a SA3 with a diferent gameplay you will hate it. (And remember that Sonic Heroes and Sonic 06 ARE Sonic Adventure 3 and 4)

BUT A WELL DEVELOPED SA3 could be a massive reborn for sonic, I bet my soul that SA3 could be the best selling Sonic game in years!.

BUT FACE IT! Sonic needs to get away from Adventure Formula.

sonic adventure 3
MMM, about the photos, I'm sure you know from where are it XD









A New game based on Unleashed-Colors-Generations Formula

Many long time fans began to believe again in Sonic after sonic unleshed (day levels) colors and generations.

I personally like this formula, BUT it works when the level is FULL of dangers like in Adabat, Shamar, Holoska levels of Unleashed.

I also believe that this formula need to have features in each new game, like the wisps in colors and the team-based gameplay (Sonic Heroes) that is suposed the upcoming sonic game will have.

A Sonic-Mario PLATAFORM Game

new sonic game 2013
Believe me, I WILL BE in there if this happen
The Olympic Game Saga show how mario and sonic could appear at the same time in a videogame.

No matter what somebody can argue, if the way of mix Sonic and Mario gameplay in a PLATAFORM game is discovered, believe me, the videogames will have a before and after.

Is hard to this happen, but about 10 years ago seing Sonic in a Nintendo console was near to impossible to believe, and just watch now.

Sonic 4 Episode 3?

sonic 4
Even the huge fan of RiverPlate
do not want to see Sonic 4 again
Sonic 4 saga it's not bad, it's just not what we (the long time Sonic fans) expect from a 2D Sonic game. That's all.

Episode 2 was fun for me, but in any case IT'S NOT THE WAY to do a CLASSIC 2D Sonic Game. 



A REAL CLASSIC 2D Sonic Game?

Classic Sonic Adventure? Sonic 5?
In any case I will be like this
I really believe that release one pure 2D and then release a 3D game can make the Sonic Saga stay fresh.

And of course, the quality of the games will increase because of the total focus of Sega in each individual game.






new sonic game 2013
IT'S BACK NO!!!
Sonic 06 II?

Let me explain, If Sega release a game with the horrors of Sonic 06 that could destroy the recovered confidence of the sonic fans.

And who would not react like this if this happen again?

new sonic game
If you know from where this picture is
YOU survived to the worst video in internetXD 













What a pitty, Mou started to believe in sonic againXD
I'm giving you lots of clues about
the video from where I took the pictures

Well friends, that was all in this 
Special Post N°3

I really make a effort to make you laugh and I want to make you an invitation to receive the upcoming AAA Sonic Game (whatever it is) with an open mind.

Remember that Sonic is about fun!
Please support our loved hedgehog as much as you can.

Buy the new sonic games (if you can please do not buy them on second hand).

Invite your friends to play the (good) Sonic games you have, show them how strong is actually Sonic.

Organice tournaments of ASR Transformed in your school. (Let's defy Mario KartXD)

And the most important is HAVE FUN!!!

By the way, I could not put all the images here, if you want to see all of them go to our facebook 
Only he could be happy of this

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario